Avaliable on request
Established in 2001 our client has been providing 1st class IT support and services to consumers and businesses nationwide.
We have a team of IT specialists with years of experience in the IT industry, our technicians are fully trained, certified with microsoft, cisco, VMware and qualified with the latest tools and technology at their disposal.
They outsource with the UK’s largest distributors and suppliers to supply IT equipment at competitive prices, we can provide; Servers, Computers & Laptops, Replacement Parts, Peripherals, Accessories, Consumables and Software at affordable prices.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Installing new IT systems
- Communicate and serve customers
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
- Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
- Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
- Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
- Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 6, 2017