Website Hunter Consultancy (UK) Ltd
Our client has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty sector that gives them the knowledge and experience needed to constantly improve their range by introducing new innovative and exciting lashes. They currently have the largest strip lashes collection in the UK, and constantly strive to introduce new models and material while maintaining the quality and high standard they are known for. They have one of the largest collection of false eyelashes in England and Europe and this allows them to offer a great range of products.
They are looking for a Marketing & Sales Assistant to join their team. They are building an international business with global ambitions, the culture is fast-paced and customer focused. Teamwork is at the heart of our business. Marketing & Sales team are the heart of the brand and they use a range of communication methods to ensure the brand reaches the beauty industry quickly and accurately. You will be given advice and guidance from start to finish to offer first class sales and marketing. They want all of their employees to be passionate about the brand and so they provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence. You will be working as part of a team and will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing collateral, communications & ensuring brand consistency across the company
About the Role
There will be a number of daily tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Planning, developing & implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copies for all marketing collateral including brochures, letters, emails & websites
- Understanding detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in production of ongoing competitor analysis & reporting with particular reference to pricing, presentation & promoting.
- Designing & producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitch & client presentations.
- Create e-shot designs for emarketing campaigns.
- Creation of quarterly internal newsletter Design or adjust artwork & sales documents in line with brand guidelines.
- Work with sales & other internal departments to understand their needs.
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs & concepts.
- Help to plan & deliver exhibitions, evens, corporate hospitality & conferences.
- Creation of promotional merchandise, shows, flyers & post events marketing.
- Venue finding & delegate management.
- Detailed events admin & logistics.
- On-site management & post-event analysis.
- Update website with news, vacancies and other content via the web content management system.
- Update social media including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- Assist with writing of press releases, trade articles & case studies.
- Database management.
- Lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns.
- Update internal office digital signage.
- Other general duties.
- Customer services.
- Operating the till.
- An interest in graphic design and marketing
- Strong time management skills & the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Hands-on self-motivated & naturally organised individual.
- Creative with good attention on detail.
- Proactive task driven & positive attitude.
NOTE: Please be aware that the duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive, nor are they shown in the order of priority or frequency. They may be varied from time to time after consultation with the post holder.
Andrew Hunter November 8, 2018