Website Hunter Consultancy
Our client is a London based digital marketing consultancy providing digital marketing solutions for firms throughout the UK. They are recruiting a digital marketing business support apprentice to assist the Managing Director.
They are looking for someone self-motivated and who is passionate about providing exceptional levels of support at all times to our Managing Director and Clients. This is a unique role as it allows you to work on the digital marketing but also offers you an opportunity to be hands-on with other business roles i.e. Marketing, Operations, Business Development etc.
About the Role
Duties will include:
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Writing descriptions for all new properties and updating current descriptions
- Advertising all available properties online on a daily basis
- Learning about SEO, Facebook Blueprint Course, Video Editing
- Implementation of social media plan (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Collating and updating market research
- Run marketing campaigns and projects
- Calling potential prospects
- Creativity is key and the company is looking for someone who can come up with exciting, fresh ideas for many different industry projects.
- General administrative duties such as filing, posting of letters, notes preparation
- Answer all telephone calls and emails promptly
- Minute taking for meetings
- Assisting with both internal and external events where required
- Diary management, booking appointments, arranging meetings and arranging travel and accommodation.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Efficient, organised, capable to multitask and well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work well in a high pressured fast moving environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of client service
- Previous experience of PPC and SEO
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing
- Experience with the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Facebook (Business manager), Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
NOTE: Please be aware that the duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive, nor are they shown in the order of priority or frequency. They may be varied from time to time after consultation with the post holder.
Andrew Hunter September 12, 2018