Website Available on request
Looking to start your career in Digital Marketing?
Ready to gain some hands on experience while working towards a nationally recognised qualification?
Our client could have the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. They are a creative web and app development agency based in London who build world class websites and applications for global businesses. Due to an expanding workload they are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
You will be joining a team of more than 50 dedicated professionals who will help you to master the art of understanding the client requirements and help them with world-class, cost-effective and tailor-made solutions.
About the Role
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop a notable online presence by attracting greater number of viewers through social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- To Attain high ranking placements for company website in search results
- To design Pay per click (PPC) campaigns to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- To develop a mobile marketing strategy including app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- To manage business affiliates. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- To create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website.
- To write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- To provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- To research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- To Design website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- To communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- To Conduct key word research and web statistics reporting.
- To Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- To Assist with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- To Develop and integrate content marketing strategies while keeping up to date with marketing trends
- To Managing the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- To Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Good written communication skills for producing high quality content Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and flexibly Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Excellent team work skills Organizational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office latest versions
- General Knowledge of Databases and a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and search engines.
Andrew Hunter July 23, 2018