Available on request
An exciting newly created opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice has arisen within a publishing and events company in Nantwich, Cheshire.
Our client are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to creating and delivering integrated online campaigns for magazines, marketing and sales. To update, maintain and improve reports and reporting techniques and respond to queries relating to web traffic analysis and general website functionality issues.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Working alongside the sales, editorial and design teams to plan and implement online marketing and awareness campaigns, including budgeting, commissioning artwork, producing/editing copy, scheduling e-sends, producing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, and producing and scheduling banner advertising using Google DfP.
- Respond independently to requests across all departments for ad-hoc web traffic reports and PPC performance updates
- Update and improve, to a high standard, various scheduled and ongoing reporting documents
- To respond to PPC advertising requests for Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter advertising
- To deliver promotional campaigns across various social media
Work within a strict PPC budget across all campaigns
- To develop, to a high standard, a flexible promotional e-sends template and to create promotional e-sends as scheduled
To attend regular and ad-hoc meetings with the Digital Marketing Team and other department representatives to review and highlight key actions, responsibilities and potential future campaigns.
- To respond to emails relating to magazine online subscription issues
- Ensuring online magazines subscriptions are marketed strongly across the group.
- 5 GCSE’s A* – C – Maths and English are essential (or equivalent)
- Team work skills
- Independent skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Mature, calm person
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
Training to be provided:
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in ICT Web Development
- To further your career within in Digital Marketing, due to the skills, knowledge and certificates gained from the apprenticeship.
Andrew Hunter March 1, 2017