Website Hunter Consultancy
An opportunity has arisen at one of our clients in the Health and Social Care sector. They provide professional 24 hour live-In care services for the elderly, people with long-term health problems, disabilities and illness.
They are looking for a self-motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice to help build the company profile online. You will work from their office in Ilford and will use a variety of digital marketing and social media methods to generate more work through creative branding and awareness.
About the Role
This role involves a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Managing the company social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Implementing SEO and PPC
- Campaigns Social Media strategies
- Blog and content writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour and ability to communicate with others from colleagues to clients
- Flexible working approach
- Self – Motivated
- A good understanding of SEO, WordPress or Hootsuite
Andrew Hunter August 31, 2018