Website Available on request
Looking to gain some valuable digital marketing experience?
Are you interested in Music, DJing and Events Management?
Our client has the perfect opportunity for the right Digital Marketing Apprenticeship candidate. They are one of London’s premier specialists in sound, lighting, PA
system and DJ equipment hire. Since 1990 they have built a great reputation with their customers and are known to be knowledgeable and friendly with high standards and high-quality equipment. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team and assist with the promotion of their products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain some valuable experience, you will be working alongside a friendly team of dedicated professionals who are enthusiastic for you to achieve and will be there to help.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will have a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Build and manage digital marketing campaigns on multiple platforms (from Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter and Instagram)
- Photo editing and optimizing images
- Uploading products and information to the company website
- Manage and optimize e-mail marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, etc…)
- Copywriting and content generation
- Communication with Sales & Ecommerce Manager
- Learn SEO and split testing and use to improve website conversions
- Design and manage landing pages
- Learn how to use digital tools like Google Analytics to build reports and improve campaign performance
- Perform market research and keep up to date with industry trends
- A demonstrated passion to learn, contribute and do an excellent job
- A positive self-motivated attitude
- Friendly and happy working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in DJing, music, keyboards
Andrew Hunter July 12, 2018