Our client is a well-established software company with a suite of products specifically designed for our clients needs. Established more than 20 years ago we have been working with our clients to find solutions that can help them to perform more efficiently. These solutions help make businesses more profitable by developing business management solutions which are easy and economical to use.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team and help with the implementation of our daily marketing activities. In this role you will work with the Sales and Marketing team to help generate leads for the sales team and to ensure that a consistent message is conveyed to our target audience. the successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be determined to achieve company goals and enjoy working in teams.
About the Role
The role includes a number of day to day tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Digital Marketing Create and implement SEO, Blogs and Other Search Campaigns.
- Compose and type routine e-mail and other correspondence.
- Routinely update Sam Software social media platforms.
- Handle all calls relating to our Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Monitor social media analytics, make suggestions
- Search for relevant content for social media campaigns
- Research UK software sales environment
- Create company profiles for sales team
- Create graphics (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva)
- Send email through Mailchimp
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries
- Update CRM with new leads Manage schedules and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties, utilising multiple calendars.
- Perform basic administrative tasks (e.g., photocopying and filing. Maintain proper record keeping and filing system for all work. Order and manage office inventory.)
- Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management, and willingness to give assistance to coworkers in other areas. Strong team player.
- Strong time management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- A healthy understanding of social media technologies
- Tech Savvy
- Passionate about personal growth
- Pleasant, professional attitude and personality
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to follow-through with minimal supervision
- Dynamic, ability to work in a fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Successful candidates will be contacted for interview and must prove eligibility to work legally in the UK.
NOTE: Please be aware that the duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive, nor are they shown in the order of priority or frequency. They may be varied from time to time after consultation with the post holder.
Andrew Hunter November 7, 2018