Avaliable on request
Our client is a Laptop retailer, they are dedicated to improving the lives of their staff through programs that foster self-improvement, teamwork, creativity, and most importantly – fun. The company brand, services and business strategies are defined by the 10 core values we’ve developed over time:
- Exceeding expectations through spectacular service
- Do More with less
- Work Smarter Not Harder (Unless Working Harder is the Only Option)
- Create Solutions Not Excuses
- Pursue Growth and Never Stop Learning
- Be Creative, Open Minded, and Innovative
- Treat Others the Way YOU Want to be Treated
- Be Passionate & Determined with everything you do
- Create and Maintain Open, Honest, and Meaningful Relationships with Communication
- Delivering High Quality Results through Meticulous Quality Checks and Standards Compliance
They are looking for a person who can support us in Migrating our Online Selling Portal to a New Online Based Portal.
Essential Online Training will be provided with live interaction on different areas on how to use Online Portal.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
Back Office Support:
- Web Merchandising
- Web Development
- Order Processing
- Market Research
- Creative Writing
- Image Editing
- Data Entry Design
- Database maintenance
- Apply ever changing requirement on the software.
- List & design new products on the software on different market places.
- Maintenance of software, & analysis
- Community Moderation
- Feedback Removal
- Social Media
- Live Chat
- Phone & Email Communication.
- Will work on exciting internal projects
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 10, 2017