Website Hunter Consultancy (UK) Ltd
Our client has grown to become a leading retailer in the world of fabric. They maintain close connections with factories all over the globe, including suppliers in Italy, France, Switzerland, India and beyond. They are always developing and buying the most up-to-date, in vogue and technologically advanced fabrics to sell in their shop, and happily for customers who aren’t quite within it’s reach, all of their fabrics are available for purchase and delivery through the online store.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated E-Commerce Digital Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be good at managing their time whilst working on a range of projects, such as order completion, photography of our couture products, filing and referencing. The candidate must have complete respect for working to timelines. It is important that the candidate can work well within the team, as well as independently, reporting directly to the E-Commerce team.
About the Role
There are many daily tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Completing online orders
- Ensure and updating stock level accuracy
- Referencing products to be used on website
- Product photography
- Using our new RFID scanner system to locate products
- Qualifications and Skills
- Some understanding of eCommerce
- Basic numeric skills Lots of energy
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a proactive, optimistic approach to tasks
- Enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency
- A strong team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Focused and calm under pressure
- Highly organised, motivated and determined
- Inquisitive nature and desire to learn, a fast learner
Job Type: Full-time – with a 4 – 6 week trial period.
NOTE: Please be aware that the duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive, nor are they shown in the order of priority or frequency. They may be varied from time to time after consultation with the post holder.
Andrew Hunter November 8, 2018