Our client is looking for a Digital Marketer Apprentice to join their growing eCommerce company, they run several online websites associated to the Bathroom Industry.
Your job role will include maintaining online products and creating new products for online sales.
About the Role
There are several daily tasks and responsibilities for this roe, these include:
- Product updating on site catalogue
- Creating new products on site catalogue
- Good computer skills Some understanding of eCommerce
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills.
- A strong team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and organised
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a proactive, optimistic approach to tasks
- Highly organised, motivated and determined
- We do ask that the candidate have some form of transport as we are located on a country lane and there is no passing public transport or safe foot access.
Full training will be provided
NOTE: Please be aware that the duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive, nor are they shown in the order of priority or frequency. They may be varied from time to time after consultation with the post holder.
Andrew Hunter November 8, 2018