Our client provides the complete range of computer repair services and are based in Leigh, Greater Manchester. They are looking for an ICT Technician Apprentice who wants to start a career in IT.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, have excellent communication skills and will be interested in IT and hardware repairs.
The ICT Technician Apprentice role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Installing new IT systems
- Communicate and serve customers
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
- Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
- Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
- Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
- Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
Andrew Hunter March 2, 2017