Avaliable on request
Our client offers quality used computers and IT equipment via our trade warehouse, retail outlets and on-line website at cheap, discounted prices. Supplying used computer equipment (PC’s, Desktops, Towers, Base Units, Complete Systems, Monitors, Laptops, Notebooks, Printers etc.) to the trade, educational sector, individual retail customers and export.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities; these include:
- Installing software on IT systems
- Checking Testing of used IT equipment (PC, TFT Monitors, Printers, etc.)
- Communicate and serve customers
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
- Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
- Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
- Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
- Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
- Listing Item online for sale
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 6, 2017