Website Available on request
Are you experienced in Sales and looking for a new and exciting opportunity for 2018?
Do you have experience of B2C sales and are you confident of selling face to face?
Our client is established in the energy industry and works closely with Scottish Power, they are currently building teams of Instore Energy Consultant s to work with them on a full-time basis.
You will work from flagship store locations and will be responsible for signing new customers up for Scottish Gas energy products. Successful candidates will complete a week long Scottish Power training course to ensure that you are fully versed in the products and services before you start. In addition, your fellow team members will be enthusiastic to help and encourage you to meet your targets while you work.
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company who really values their staff, also success in the role will enable you to earn some fantastic commissions.
This Instore Energy Consultant role consists of a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Promote and sell gas and electric products
- Be a great communicator able to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on a 1:1 basis as well as working as part of a close team
- You will support the sales team in growth and maintaining its customer base
- A resourceful and determined approach will enable you to grow existing business, secure potential leads and create accounts for the depot, with the objective of achieving and exceeding targets
- Have an extensive knowledge of Scottish Gas products
- You will have the ability to work independently and motivate yourself
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Must be able to self-motivate
- Planning and organising skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Full UK Driving license
- Your own car
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly depot performance bonus
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discounts and vouchers for Scottish Gas products
If you are interested in apply for this role, please contact Andrew Hunter on 0115 822 6577 or email email@example.com.
Andrew Hunter January 19, 2018