Avaliable on request
Our client provides support to carers and those they care for. We have high standards to deliver a quality service to you. Our aim is to support carers of children with special needs and adults with disabilities.
Our service involves providing trained and vetted care support workers to relieve you of your caring role.Our client operates within the London Borough of Enfield and the surrounding areas.
- To answer the phone and respond appropriately
- To take notes at Office Business Meetings
- To be responsible for electronically scanning information
- To maintain Carers Trust Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service website
- To manage Twitter and Facebook accounts
- To create and maintain content for on line presence
- To monitor and update profiles on various E-Marketplaces
- To work closely with all team members to ensure all new developments are marketed efficiently
- To improve our Search Engine Optimisation.
- To monitor the ‘web updates’ email account and action / respond to emails accordingly.
- To undertake other duties as and when required by the Deputy Chief Executive.
- To attend regular supervision with the Deputy Chief Executive.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 9, 2017