Website Hunter Consultancy
For over 30 years our client has been delivering IT installations and Support & Maintenance to over 1800 clients throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland. They have a strong reputation as a market leader in our specialist field.
They are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to predominantly cover the London & M25 area – more specifically, based in North or North East London & West or North West London.
About the Role
When you are not undertaking a callout you will be required to work from a home office as part of our overall Support Desk Team.
They are looking for a high calibre, well presented candidate who is prepared to go the extra mile for clients, apply common sense to overcome challenging technical issues and take personal responsibility for keeping abreast of technical developments.
They like their engineers to build strong, professional relationships with clients and be more than simply a technician.
You must be technically excellent but also be comfortable with identifying clients’ needs and ethically recommending solutions that we offer. They expect you take great pride in the work you undertake for clients and focus on resolving issues positively.
If you believe you can deliver everything we are looking for in our team members, then we would like to hear from you.
- Good understanding of hardware
- Good knowledge of networks (TCP/IP)
- Experience of installing and using Windows 7, 8 & 10; 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Windows Server & Active Directory
- Full Clean UK driving licence
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
- No criminal convictions/CRB check.
- Experience of Digital X-Ray systems
- Experience of CRM/Service Ticket systems
- Knowledge of Telephony systems
For the successful candidate we offer a competitive package with the following benefits:
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone & Tablet
- VOIP Phone
- Uniform (Shirts and Fleece)
Andrew Hunter September 5, 2018