Avaliable on request
Our client provides IT Support for our clients, mostly small, local businesses who can have from between 1 and 70 PCs.
The main areas of technology we cover include:
- Microsoft PCs
- Microsoft Servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Terminal Server
- MS Office
- Office 365
- antivirus software
The role offers exposure to, and assisting our team of engineers in supporting, the above.
As the apprentice develops, their main duties will include:
- Providing IT support and 1st line response to clients.
- Logging fault tickets and recording their time spent on jobs.
- Configuring Microsoft Windows on PCs and installing software.
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software problems.
- Liaising with third parties on behalf of our customers.
- The ability to turn their hand to anything our customers may use to run their business.
- Providing an excellent customer service to our clients.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 6, 2017