Avaliable on request
Our client provides computer services in South London and ICT and telecoms support for businesses with between 1 to 250 members of staff.
They offer a complete range of IT and VoIP telephony solutions.
Our client takes complete responsibility for IT infrastructure, managing all day-to-day IT related tasks – allowing businesses to concentrate on running their business.
They are looking for an IT support Apprentice to be the first point of contact for customers requiring technical support and advice. The successful candidate will offer a range of support services for our customers.
- Installing new IT systems
- Communicate and serve customers
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
- Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
- Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
- Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
- Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 6, 2017