Avaliable on request
Our client is a software development company based in Nottingham. We offer a range of bespoke and packaged software solutions.
We are looking for a technical sales executive whose prime responsibility includes, Service Management and Engineering Software Solutions Sales. This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for personal and professional development for an enthusiastic and determined individual.
• A good understanding of engineering software solutions
• Capacity to work independently
• Sell solutions and services to small and medium sized businesses
• Execute sales transactions; participate in negotiations and close deals
• Timely and accurate business reporting
• Monitor and manage customer satisfaction
• Develop client reference accounts
• Review and monitor accounts
• Coordinate the use of consulting resources
• Must have some experience in selling software applications, with demonstrated experience of closing business
• A record of strong performance in revenue generation, consistently exceeding goals
• Executive level selling, and a history of developing and maintaining a high level of on-going customer satisfaction
• Experience with “solution” oriented products or services
• Demonstrated experience at new account development
• Develop, review and monitor accounts, and coordinate the use of consulting resources
The successful candidate must be able to converse at a basic and technical level to non-technical business people and discuss business advantages, be motivated, driven and prepared to take the initiative, with a “positive attitude” you must have effective communication skills, and be well presented as this is a client-facing role with both existing clients and developing new business. You will act as the first point of contact for with full responsibility for introducing the company, and opening business accounts. Training on our software and on-going support will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence
Salary: The base Salary is £18000 + Commission, OTE £35000.00
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Required degree level:
admin February 15, 2017