Avaliable on request
Our client provides computer services in South London and ICT and telecoms support for businesses with between 1 to 250 members of staff.
They offer a complete range of IT and VoIP telephony solutions.
Our client takes complete responsibility for IT infrastructure, managing all day-to-day IT related tasks – allowing businesses to concentrate on running their business.
An experienced telesales professional with a solid track record within outbound business to business telesales. Possessing a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in closing deals over the telephone. Having a in depth understanding the importance of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- make outbound calls to prospective customers
- work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
- making outbound business to business calls
- booking meetings and demonstrations for the account manager
- sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns
- explaining and promoting the product to prospective clients
- planning targets and assisting proposal writing
- responding to requests for information
- assisting the company to achieve sales targets with all aspects of sales process
- assisting with marketing activities
- sales planning activities
- preparing sales pitches
- maintaining and updating customer database
- associated admin duties
The successful Telesales Advisor will have:
- confident and friendly telephone manner
- accurate data inputting skills
- excellent time management skills
- tenacious approach
- self-motivated attitude
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills using MS Office
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Required degree level:
admin February 15, 2017