Website Available on request
Looking for the perfect opportunity to build on your career as a Web Developer?
Do you want to further develop your PHP and WordPress skills?
We have the perfect opportunity for you as a Graduate / Junior PHP Developer. Our client is a Web Design and E Commerce specialist and they are looking to add to their small team of designers and developers. You’ll get the opportunity to design, develop and implement on a variety of web-based solutions with a number
of interesting clients.
About the Role
At your interview you will be required to demonstrate any previous work you are proud of from either a commercial organisation or freelance work.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments Integration of
multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of WordPress
- Understanding of Drupal and Joomla/Mambo
Our client is a company comprising high-calibre people with expertise and experience in designing, developing and implementing Web-based IT solutions.
Andrew Hunter August 22, 2017