Website Available on request
Our client works with organisations to improve their security and compliance by providing automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
They aim to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance services and solutions provider for mid size to large organisations with clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
They are a start-up on the verge of an exciting growth phase.
About the Role
You will be supporting the secure operations of a small, fast-moving and dynamic development team dedicated to the creation of the industry’s first Cognitive and Automated Cyber Defence platform. Typical infrastructure technologies used include the TCP/IP networking stack with industry standard network/security appliances, Windows domain administration, distributed Linux environments with commonly used open source server services, and other technologies closely tied to corporate IT infrastructure, such as SMTP mail gateways or proxies, mixed manufacturer firewalls and other border devices.
- A good university degree in computer science, informatics, engineering \ computer or mathematics is required, with a First or 2:1.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
- Good knowledge of an Object Orientated Language
- Strong database skills PostgreSQL, Sql, Elastic search, MangoDB and ORM technologies.
- Knowledge of visualisation technologies such as D3 and Three.js
- Strong user interface design and prototyping skills
- Good understanding of automated testing
- Understanding of the principles of agile development
Andrew Hunter January 24, 2018