Available on request
Learner Engagement Officer
Our client is a apprenticeship training provider who deliver IT training solutions and workforce development consultancy for employers in London and the South East. Featuring on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers, they have a 90.8% completion rate and a 100% employer satisfaction rate. In October 2016 OFSTED rated this training provider as GOOD across all areas of the business. With a strong track record of delivering high quality apprenticeship solutions they make an impact on both apprenticeship employers and candidates.
They are looking for a determined and highly motivated Learner Engagement Officer who has a track record of learner engagement and giving advice and guidance. This is a full-time, permanent role based at the training centre in East London.
About the Role
In this role you will be working with learners aged 16+, engaging them on to a variety of IT based traineeship and apprenticeship programmes. You will build and maintain strong relationships with the necessary key stakeholders to help you to progress the learners on to the appropriate training programmes.
The role includes several duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Provide effective information, advice and guidance to potential learners and employers about our products and services.
- Provide learners with sufficient information of a range of qualifications and job opportunities within and outside the organization.
- Use the IAG process effectively to interview and enrol employers and learners using appropriate documentations.
- Update recruitment site with new employment vacancies.
- Match learners’ CVs to employers’ job descriptions.
- Arrange and carryout interview meeting with potential learners and between potential employers.
- Carryout learner and employer satisfaction surveys during the IAG process and analysing and reporting the result.
- Update the notice board and appointment book with interview dates
- Photocopy learner’s proof of identification, and certificates ensuring eligibility for qualification levels and programme.
- Carryout monthly analysis on the equality and diversity of recruitment process.
- Contribute to the review and development of marketing strategies and marketing materials
- Assist with route planning for learners to get to and from interview
- Follow up with company and learners after interview, send welcome letters to all successful learners
- Liaise with Sales and Recruitment Executive regarding interview dates and interview outcomes.
- You will ensure the MI system is up to date maintaining learner files in line with contract compliance.
- Tracking learners to follow up on progress
- Any other general administration duties in relation to this position
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Engaging networking skills
- Proven experience of working with a high level of autonomy
- Proven experience of working with people aged 16+, job centres and other lead referral agencies.
- In depth understanding of NEET and Employability Programmes
- In depth understanding of
- Apprenticeship Sector Level 3 in Information Advice & Guidance
Our client is an established Education & Training provider, delivering its services since 2006, which offers all Specialist Digital / IT Apprenticeships. The organisation boasts many years’ experience in delivering these qualifications, as the management team and staff employed have a background of experience / expertise as both vocational and higher-education professionals. In addition to our services to Specialist Apprenticeships programmes we provide services for UK-based overseas universities, covering both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Andrew Hunter July 19, 2017