Website Available on request
Are you an experienced sales person who understands the telecommunication sector?
Looking for a new opportunity to get your teeth into for 2018?
Our client has the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. They are an established telecoms reseller based in Central London with a blue chip client base. They are a direct reseller for BT, O2, EE, Vodafone, Mitel, Samsung, Gamma Telecom and Nimans.
They require a New Business Consultant to sell telephone systems and VOIP to new corporate and business clients. You will be joining a team of 20 in a fast paced office, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Your team will provide you with telemarketing leads and full office support to help you to meet your clients needs. Your main focus will be on visiting and proposing to companies with medium to large fixed line telecoms bases and large mobile fleets.
About the Role
The New Business Consultant role will include the following duties:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Proven work experience of Selling to corporate & business clients
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience with Mitel & Samsumg Hosted phone systems
- Experience with Wholesale Line Rental and Calls
- Experience with Leased Lines Worked on Multi site projects
Our client is a long established telecoms reseller, since 1989 they have been trading for 28 years. They offer a variety of products and services for their clients, these include well known blue chip companies.
- Salary: £25K to £50K plus uncapped commission (OTE £45K-£100K)
- Additional benefits: Plus car allowance with all expenses, Great Prospects and a friendly environment, Pension Contributions
Andrew Hunter January 19, 2018