Avaliable on request
Our client is an independent fostering provider. Our fully supported foster carers look after children and young people placed by local authorities.
They support foster carer households in Greater London and beyond. Hundreds of children and young people have benefited from placements with our foster carers since the charity was founded in 1997.
Our client aim to provide a high standard of foster care for a range of children and young people. They have developed specialisms in placing sibling groups, unaccompanied children and young people from overseas, children with special needs, and troubled teenagers.
Putting children first
Fundamentally, we aim to provide whatever is in the best interests of the particular child or young person. We offer each child and young person a sense of belonging in stable family placements so that they can achieve their full potential.
This means we offer Local Authorities:
- a wide mix of carefully selected and trained foster carers, enabling appropriately matched placements to be offered to children and young people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds;
- pro-active co-operation with placing authorities, in the interests of the children and young people;
- quality assurance, together with best value for the placing authority, as reflected in each child’s developing satisfaction, self esteem and sense of security;
For foster carers we provide:
- round-the-clock support with ongoing supervision and training, including NVQs;
And for children:
- We encourage every individual child to express their identity and develop their potential fully, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, sexuality, disability or culture.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team. The successful applicant will be organised and will have a passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Improve charity Website SEO by adding meta tags to all pages and registering with Google maps
- Create and publish weekly blog post on charity website aimed at reasons to foster, fostering support, amusing stories, and success stories. Post will include images
- Manage Facebook (daily post M – F aimed at achieving engagement) – offering reasons to foster, news from foster agencies,
- Manage Twitter
- Manage LinkedIn company page
- Write and distribute monthly Mail Chimp Newsletter from the charity – aimed at carers as well as people who are interested in caring
- Targeted Facebook advertising campaign
- Video – create video to show case studies
- Review childrens book website to include speaking engagements, events / workshops. Need page to follow progress of walk in Zimbabwe. Remove popup that prevents site access as this will impact Google rankings
- Improve SEO on site
- Include e-commerce functionality on website so book can be bought directly.
- Create Walk with me logo and branding to make it distinctive.
- Create and upload Kindle version of book
- Create chapter 1 of book as free download
- Monthly newsletter – to give tips, point to blog posts, sign post events. Signup for the newsletter in return for chapter 1 of the book.
- Create 4 newsletters based on 16 steps, 16 days, 16 lessons
- Create and manage the sign up to get a newsletter / week and then sign up to workshop / mentoring session.
- Create and publish weekly blog post – taking each of the lessons learnt and expanding on them (each of 16 steps will need several blog posts) as well as suggesting other lessons.
- Manage Facebook (daily post M – F aimed at achieving engagement, improving brand awareness and getting people to sign up for the newsletter, buy book, talk about the book seeing the books author speak and attending the workshops. Need to use motivational quotes and actionable tips.
- Manage Twitter
Directors Personal Brand
- Improve LinkedIn Profile
- Write and publish weekly LinkedIn posts for Directors profile
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 10, 2017