Avaliable on request
Our client provides only the finest quality meals using fresh, healthy, natural ingredients for individuals who enjoy gym, fitness and weight training.
Their vision is to help customers reach and maintain their fitness goals whilst continuously providing delicious meals of the highest quality. We retail in a variety of gym chains across London, and we are now delivering directly all across central London and other selected post codes.
They are currently looking for a Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team and help to enable their marketing goals.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities; these include:
- Work with management to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Work with management to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy – this will include content management for newsletter and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web development for our current website, this will include minor maintenance, bug fixes and basic coding.
- Search engine optimisation – increasing Google rankings.
- General business administration, learning how the business operates and shadowing the manager.
- Product promotion, attending sampling events with our team to market the product.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 10, 2017