Avaliable on request
Our client is looking for a Social Media Sales Apprentice who is passionate and enthusiastic about web design, social media marketing and sales.
Typical day to day roles and responsibilities will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Updating and maintaining company web site
- Maintaining web site code
- Bug fixes
- Update and post on company social media accounts
- Opportunity to get involved with marketing and communications task, for example, offering assistance with the company blog, Social Media Management and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Other general business administration including inputting product codes, creating invoices and purchase order, maintaining price list
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with new clients
- Make telephone calls and arrange meetings with existing and new clients
- Develop clear and effective quotations for prospective clients
- Resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and compare products and services
- Plans and organise personal sales strategy
- Provide regular written reports on job activity and progress
- Keeps abreast of changes in the industry
- Take part in trade shows and conventions
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 10, 2017