Avaliable on request
Our client is a software house that specialises in software development and web technologies, with its head-office based in Dartford in the UK. They are a company with primary focus on providing business applications and complex web-based systems to our clients. They aim to use the combination of the best internet, communication and database technologies to assist businesses to run efficiently and effectively.
They develop IT solutions and applications that are tailored to each client’s needs from requirements gathering, to modelling, development and ultimately to deployment and post-live support. They work closely with our clients to understand their IT needs and by engaging our clients in all stages of the development life cycle, we aim to customise solutions from our extensive technology portfolio to adequately fit your needs.
Our client have their own business initiatives that allows us to gain a great insight into the real challenges faced in the business world, hence, possessing a good grasp of both the technical and business worlds gives us the edge to always be at the forefront of understanding how IT solutions can be deployed to address your business needs.
Each industry demands different skill sets as a single IT solution could never serve the purpose in all scenarios. We therefore take time to understand not just your business but also the industry you operate in. Our ability to achieve objectives, pinpoint needs, manage the resulting solution, and adapt to changing industry cultures and business trends places us at the forefront.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Analysis of functional requirements to identify detailed software and testing requirements.
- Meetings with clients to gather and document requirements
- Scripting and running unit or system tests.
- Investigating incidents and fixing bugs.
- Coding and testing of routines, reports, queries and web pages (enhancements or new functionality) using Microsoft.NET Technologies including C#, MVC Framework.
- SQL Database design and development – Creating tables, relationships, queries and stored procedures.
- Progress reporting both internally and to customers
- Documentation and Report writing
- Assisting with code releases into QA, UAT and Live server environments
- Supporting System or User Acceptance tests
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 15, 2017