Website Available on request
Are you a great communicator?
Do you have experience in software sales?
We could have the perfect opportunity for you in the next phase of your career. Our client develops business management solutions for their clients. These asset management and service management solutions enable their clients to manage all of their operational and financial processes.
You will join a small sales team and will need to quickly establish a professional relationship with your colleagues in order to hit the ground running. Some experience with software sales is required, you will then receive all the product training you need to help you to sell the products. In this role you will mainly be office based, generating sales leads for the sales team. As you progress you will have the opportunity to travel to meet clients and close deals.
About the Role
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Cold Calling – introduce new clients to the business on a regular basis
- Utilise all available marketing, sales and service functions and facilities so as to maximise client’s satisfaction, address clients’ needs and secure maximum revenue
- Devise professional and on brand pitch documents/presentations which demonstrate the value and effectiveness of our products
- Sells Software products by establishing contacting and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with people at senior levels
- At least 1 years’ experience in a sales environment
- A proven track record of generating sales and achieving predetermined targets
- Experience of working in the IT industry/ in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience of account management
- Full UK driving license
Our client is an established software solutions provider with more than 20 years of experience in developing software solutions for a range of clients, mainly in the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Andrew Hunter August 24, 2017