Website Hunter Consultancy
IT Support Analyst Apprentice to join their London-based IT services team. In this role you will be maintaining end-user hardware and software, as well as server and networking equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team and to work in the financial sector. You will gain experience alongside the team and learn how they have earned a reputation for the highest level of integrity, professional service, and ethical business practices.
About the Role
A basic understanding of IT will be useful but more importantly they are looking for someone that can work pro-actively and independently manage their workload in an intense environment.
There will be a number of tasks and responsibilities for this role, these include:
- Look after end user software and hardware
- Create documentation for processes
- Ensure tickets are logged and resolved for all IT issues
- Assisting in planning and carrying out small projects that may arise
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Ability to self-start and maintain high energy are essential as the ideal candidate will be able to work through
- unsupervised tasks
- Results orientated
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Candidate must have excellent numeracy, attention to detail and an aptitude for learning new systems and software
Andrew Hunter August 31, 2018