Available on request
Our client is a British technology company. They provide schools and colleges with a Management Information System and handheld data capture devices to record and track pupil performance. They are currrently looking for a Technical Support & Software Testing Assistant to join there team.
The role of the technical support assistant sits within the Testing and Support Team who help deliver their primary goal – unequivocal customer satisfaction. This is through ensuring their software is subject to exhaustive testing prior to release so they are confident it works as it should and by supporting their customers use of the system through their telephone and e-mail Support Desk. The specifics of how this is achieved will be different for different customers and the various components of the software.
- Analysing the product requirements to produce test plans and test scripts
- Conducting functional tests using manual test scripts across the development lifecycle
- Identifying defects in the software and working with the development team to resolve them
- Implementing good testing practice within an agile project environment
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions
- Recording details of actions taken
- Basic reception duties including answering the phone and responding to email enquiries
This position requires an individual who is excellent at building and maintaining relationships with customers and all stakeholders in the company. You need to be driven by delivering excellent results, collaborative, eager to learn and passionate about delivering business value on time.
The role involves handling telephone and e-mail enquiries from a range of sources including potential and existing customers. The applicant needs to be capable of responding promptly to customer enquiries, handle and resolve customer issues and work with other staff to analyse information and solve problems. The role requires a confident computer user who can quickly learn new software and is already competent with a wide range of web-based systems. As they will be interacting with their customers, excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 28 000 gross annual income
Required degree level: A-Level
admin February 6, 2017