Available on request
An established telecommunications re-seller based in Central London is now seeking a Telecom Sales Executive to join its expanding team. The successful candidate will receive an uncapped commission on existing business, new business and any additional equipment sold.
The company has a blue chip corporate client base and offers comprehensive office telephone solutions, including Voice-Over-The-Internet (VoIP) systems. It provides integrated telephony, communication and messaging solutions to businesses both large and small.
As the Telecom Sales Executive, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for selling into and up-selling existing customer base, to upgrade their telephone system, lines, minutes and mobile phone.
- Actively researching new business.
- Keeping the database up to date with information from calls, appointments and ongoing progress.
- Contact supplied telemarketing leads.
- Visiting and proposing companies with medium to large fixed line telecoms bases.
To be a successful Telecom Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in telecoms selling.
- Previous experience selling B2B would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in achieving / working set targets.
- Hosted experience with Mitel & Samsumg (advantage but not essential).
- WLR & Calls. Leased lines. Multi site projects.
- Currently working as a Sales Executive with telecoms experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
In this position you will have a car allowance with all expenses paid. The company is willing to grow with you and if necessary at a later date if you needed some admin support then that could be negotiated. Holidays 25 days and there is a work place pension and company car /car allowance. The client is happy to meet whatever package for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for the right person, although, only those with direct recent experience will be considered.
- telecoms: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- full driving licence
- Salary range £25K to £48K OTE £45K – £100K (uncapped commission)
- Plus car allowance with all expenses
Andrew Hunter March 3, 2017