Hunter Consultancy (UK) Ltd
Are you driven and hungry for success?
Looking for a new opportunity to use your excellent communication and people skills?
Our client is an emerging leader in the UK LED lighting sector. They use cutting edge technology alongside groundbreaking innovations to deliver pioneering and eco–friendly lighting concepts.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their team. You will receive all the product training you need to make you successful in the role. This is a growing company and successful employees will have the opportunity to gain a full-time position after a period of sustained success.
About the Role
As Business Development Executive you will be working closely with senior management to help drive sales growth, working with existing clients while building a strong network of new clients.
In performing these duties, you will be expected to identify clients who require DSP LED Lighting products and services.
In your role as Business Development Executive you will have the following three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Presenting products and/or services to potential clients
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Your day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching potential targets and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending exhibitions, meetings, and industry events
In addition to your day-to-day duties further duties include:
- Preparing presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Have a proven track record of business development and sales
- Be a very strong influencer and networker and you should maintain strong relationships with clients
- Have a strong natural sales ability with the power to influence
Andrew Hunter June 19, 2017