Website Available on request
Our client works with organisations to improve their security and compliance by providing automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
They aim to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance services and solutions provider for mid size to large organisations with clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
They are a start-up on the verge of an exciting growth phase.
About the Role
Highly talented and enthusiastic UX Designer is required to join a small, and dynamic team dedicated to build innovative security software products.
- Graduate with a 1+ years of experience in user interface design and development
- A good university degree in computer science, informatics, graphic design, or art is required with a minimum level of 2nd
- Class honours (equivalent to a 2:1) from a reputable university.
- Experience designing for multi-platform products and implementing best practices.
- Experience in creating and leveraging design guidelines / pattern libraries.
- Good copywriting skills
- Experience in developing UX research/ persona development.
- Experience of using wireframing tools, such as: Sketch, Invision, and Axure.
- Experience of prototyping tools.
- Strong drawing/illustration skills.
- Good experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite products, like: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in designing pixel perfect iconography.
Strong typography skills.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic web server knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of UX methodologies.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful, creative, usable, high quality products.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
Andrew Hunter February 9, 2018