The Apprenticeship Levy
Through government legislation the Apprenticeship Levy came into force on 6 April 2017. It is for companies who have a staff payroll of £3 million or more, this is paid monthly via PAYE into a digital account and can only be accessed to pay for Apprenticeship training, these companies only have 18 months to access this fund.
Along with the new Apprenticeship Levy, this year we also have had the release of a new set of Apprenticeship standards that are called “Trailblazer Apprenticeships”. These new “Trailblazer Apprenticeships” are created by a group of employers (called Trailblazers) and awarding bodies, these new standards are employer-led enabling employers and apprentices to benefit from practical qualifications with practical uses.
Which Trailblazer Apprenticeships are available?
We offer a number of technology apprenticeships, these include:
- Cyber Intrusion Analyst
- Cyber Security Technologist
- Data Analyst
- Digital Marketer
- Infrastructure Technician
- Network Engineer
- Software Development
- Software Tester
- Unified Communications Trouble Shooter
For more information about Trailblazer Apprenticeships, follow the links below:
- What is an Trailblazer Apprenticeship?
- How did Trailblazer Apprenticeships Come About?
- What Does A Trailblazer Group Do?
- How much do Trailblazer Apprenticeships cost?
- How does Trailblazer Apprenticeship Recruitment work?
- Why choose Hunter Consultancy?
Andrew Hunter June 13, 2017