Website Available on request
Apple Repair Technician Wanted !!!
Our client is an established Apple Service Provider with more than 30 years of experience delivering IT services. They are one of the oldest Apple Authorised Service Providers in London and have earned a good reputation based on their professionalism and the quality of work. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for a talented and focused Apple Repair Technician to join their team.
As suggested, as an Apple Repair Technician your main responsibility will be repairing and testing Apple products for resale and customer repairs. Working from one of two locations in South West London, you will join a small team of experienced Apple Repair Technicians who will guide you towards meeting their high standard of service delivery.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be fully versed in Apple product repair, however, knowledge of PC repairs is also required. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with strong work ethic. You must be an organised, trustworthy and capable of working as part of a team.
The role includes a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems (Windows and MAC OS) and applications
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks talking with clients either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- replacing parts as required providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- supporting the rollout of new applications
- setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- responding within agreed deadlines testing and evaluating new technology
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Knowledge of Apple products
- Full UK Driving License
Our client was established in 1986 with the aim of providing high level IT service to our clients. They hold an Apple Authorised Service Provider accreditation and have decades of IT experience.
Andrew Hunter September 16, 2017