Available on request
Our client is an established IT service provider with more than 30 years of experience delivering IT related services. They are one of the oldest Apple Authorised Service Providers in London and are looking for an Apple Service Engineer to join their team.
As an Apple Service Engineer you will mainly be working on IT repairs from the office near Pimlico. The role has been created due to an increase in the overall workload, your main responsibility will be to repair and test Apple products for resale and customer repairs.
The ideal candidate will be fully experienced in computer, laptop and mobile phone repairs. You must be an organised, hardworking and capable of working as part of a team.
The role includes a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems (Windows and MAC OS) and applications
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- talking with clients either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- replacing parts as required
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- supporting the roll-out of new applications
- setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- responding within agreed deadlines
- testing and evaluating new technology
- IT Hardware: 1 year
- Salary range £20K to £30K depending on experience
Andrew Hunter March 2, 2017