Website Available on request
Want to build on your Web Development skills?
Looking to work in a professional environment with the highest standards?
Our client has the perfect opportunity for the right candidate, they are a leading Marketing and Events agency working in the financial services sector in Central London. They’re looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Coder (Developer) to join their team. The successful candidate should have a background in coding with a keen eye for design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate and you will be working alongside senior colleagues in a role that covers email builds, email sends and website editing for a variety of marketing campaigns, focused around corporate events.
Your colleagues will form part of a larger design team consisting of graphic designers, web designers and motion graphic designers. You will gain valuable experience and will be working on the latest software with some of the UK’s largest companies.
About the Role
A large part of the role will be email based, will include updates to a large marketing website via a CMS system and smaller updates on other websites as well.
The chosen candidate will have an active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design and software, and will be committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to progress an early coding career. Suited to someone who has a strong work ethic, a passion for detail and is willing to get stuck in with a busy and successful business.
They’re looking for a candidate with:
- A passion for detail in all areas
- A clear approach when working with data
- High levels of enthusiasm and a willingness to get stuck in
- A solid understanding of HTML coding and email design
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and manage a work flow
- Solution orientated towards problem solving and executing a brief
- Someone looking to build a career and grow with a fast moving agency
The successful Apprentice Coder will perform a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Taking briefs and direction from internal team to build/edit email campaigns
- Work across a variety of campaigns at any given time
- Working to tight timescales in a deadline driven environment
- Keep up to date with current email/web practices and trends
- Updates to marketing website via CMS system
- General website updates to current sites
- Strong knowledge with HTML5, CSS3 Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop,
- Good skills in Excel Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic PHP (a willingness to learn essential)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Good PHP coding skills
Andrew Hunter July 16, 2018