Available on request
Our client is a specialist Apprenticeship Training Provider in based in London. They specialise in IT and Digital apprenticeships and have a 90.6% Achievement rate and 100% Employer Satisfaction according to the Skills Funding Agency. They are looking for an Apprenticeship Placement Officer to join their team and to perform sales and recruitment tasks to provide learning and work opportunities for young people.
They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Apprenticeship Placement Officer with a passion and a natural aptittude for sales and communications. The successful candidate will be working closely with senior management to help drive marketing while building a strong network of employers.
In performing these duties, you will be expected to identify employers who are looking to recruit apprentices, to source and manage apprenticeship vacancies including the initial meeting with the client, advertising of the vacancy, short listing and interviewing. You will gather job descriptions, filter CV’s, arrange interviews and place learners. You will also be primary contact for your employers on an ongoing basis.
Main Key Responsibilities:
- Identify employers and build relationships with them throughout your region in order to help them to recruit 16-18-year-old apprentices
- Work with Apprenticeship Team to ensure candidates attend employer interview and vacancies are filled successfully
Maintain regular contact with placed apprenticeship candidates & employers
- Develop and maintain CRM system
- Carry out Health and Safety and Work Place assessments and negotiate Work Place Agreements with employers, ensuring that requirements of Health and Safety Work Act and the company’s Health and Safety policy are adhered to.
- Promote Traineeships and other provision as appropriate to your role
- Any other general administration duties in relation to this position
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Sales Experience
- Team Player
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Microsoft IT Skills
- Outbound telesales experience
- Experience of closing sales deals
- Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience of the skills industry and apprenticeship frameworks
- Experience in using a CRM System
- Bachelor Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18500 /year
Job Location: London
Andrew Hunter April 10, 2017