Avaliable on request
Our client is an independent, front-line charity working with disadvantaged communities throughout England and Wales. We deliver personalised support to individuals, battling a wide range of issues, associated with drug and alcohol abuse.
Since 2006, they have continued to deliver positive outcomes, through its Care Pathway Service (CPS) – a tailor made resettlement plan based on an individual’s needs – to particular target groups, local authorities and support agencies.
Our client is looking for an Apprentice bookkeeper to develop and maintain our day to day financial management and related accounts. To take responsibility for the charity’s day to day financial systems, processing payments, invoices, cash and related items. Maintaining internal audit processes. Liaise with staff, supporters and suppliers as appropriate
- Financial control – to process financial data and maintain the accounts on an up-to-date basis
- Monthly management accounts – Liaise with the Treasurer/Director to assist in the development and provision of financial information
- Internal audit – Before processing, ensure payments have been authorised appropriately and income has been allocated correctly
- Develop and maintain records of work undertaken and hard copy form at a level which meets the needs of external auditors and board of Trustees
- Payroll and Pension administration – oversee the work involved with payroll and ensure pension payments are made in accordance with standard practice
- Office organisational experience
- Ability to act on own initiative and organise personal workloads effectively
- Excellent IT skills (SAGE, Work, Excel)
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Keyboard skills
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 15, 2017