Our client is an established security services provider with more than 30 years of experience of providing high quality CCTV & Security Solutions to a varied portfolio of Clients. They are looking for an experienced, diligent and customer focused CCTV Service Engineer to join their existing Teams.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate sound product knowledge across a wide range of systems from legacy analogue CCTV to IP based megapixel systems & Networking. Experience in Access Control and alarm activated CCTV systems is also required.
About the Role
The role includes a number of day to day tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Installation and service of access control systems in large scale buildings
- Installation and service of CCTV in large scale buildings.
- Commissioning and programming of Access control and CCTV software
- Integrating CCTV systems within large scale buildings
- Fault-finding across both platforms
- Carry out routine maintenances of these systems
- Maintain excellent client and service team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Pursue new business opportunities where appropriate with existing and new clients
- 5 – 6 years of security system experience
- Good computer literacy skills
- Experience of liaising with customers
- Ability to organise workload
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Clean driving license.
- Current IPAF Licence
- Attractive Pay Package
- Company Vehicle
- Private Health
- Care Pension
- Ongoing Training
Andrew Hunter February 20, 2019