Website Available on request
Do you have proven customer service skills with a telecommunications company?
Are you able to create a friendly environment for customers, suppliers and mobile carriers?
With 29 years of experience as a leading telecoms reseller, our client is long established in the telecommunications sector. They provide a variety of telecoms products and services and are looking for a Customer Service Manger to join their team in Central London.
This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience in the mobile sector. You should be passionate about customer service and be comfortable when dealing with blue chip customers.
About the role
As Customer Service Manager you will work closely with your team to consistent friendly environment for customers, suppliers and mobile carriers. The role includes a number of tasks and responsibilities, these include:
- Enabling new connections to mobile networks
- Upgrading existing business customers
- Preparing credit checks and additional funding requests
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Dealing with mobile service requests.
- Dealing with large corporate clients
The job will involve calls to and from Customers / suppliers and mobile carriers so excellent customer service skills and gramma will be required.
- 3 years of experience working for a mobile telecoms company
- 3 years of experience working in customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- This role offers a negotiable salary from £25 – £35k plus bonus
Andrew Hunter January 19, 2018