Website Hunter Consultancy
Our client is a leading European online sports retailer selling men’s & women’s clothing, homeware and outdoor equipment. They are looking for an IT Desktop Support Analyst to join their fun loving and highly professional team based at their head office in London. Our Service Desk team support over 1000 staff and deal with on average 700 – 800 tickets per month.7
The role of the Desktop Support is to provide second line support for all staff. The role works across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. This role will contribute to technical project work and work closely with the Production Services team.
- Provide Hardware and Software support, face to face or via remote tools where possible support to the business across multiple sites
- Performing service requests raised to the team including accounts set up, software installations and physical desk moves.
- Pro-actively identify problems and trends and propose solutions and recommendations to optimise systems performance and stability.
- Renew or procure services on behalf of the IT department where required by following the purchase order process
- Contribute to the transition process from either an internal or external IT development team into IT support.
- Create and maintain IT support documentation where missing or incorrect.
- Assist in identifying and implementing Service Improvements
- Supporting users at offices in various geographical locations. Travel may occasionally be required.
Who we’re looking for:
- Windows 7 and 10 administration experience.
- Exposure to Windows 8, Linux and Apple hardware and operating systems in business
- SCCM and desktop/laptop build processes.
- Exposure to application packaging
- Mobile phone management
- Kaspersky antivirus
- Basic network and database skills
- Active Directory Management
- Office 365
- Remote access tools
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL framework.
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to deal directly with users
- Excellent written skills are essential
- Experience at working in a busy support environment
- Evidence of process improvement to increase efficiency must be shown.
Our client is always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- 5% pension contribution
- Company sporting events
- Smart casual dress code
Andrew Hunter May 14, 2019