Avaliable on request
Our client is an award winning digital agency with a range of exciting clients and projects. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic junior digital delivery assistant to support our Project Managers and creative team with the delivery of a range of digital products and services.
You will be working in fast paced, creative environment for a range of clients. The position would suit someone who works well within a creative team, is friendly and keen to learn about the digital and creative industry in order to develop your digital and project management skill sets.
Primarily supporting our Project Managers with a range of tasks from web testing and content upload to training clients and setting up third party integrations. You will also work with our creative team and account managers from time to time to offer ad-hoc support where required.
The role will be varied with scope for growth and personal development. Guided and mentored by our Project Managers and our COO, your role will be pivotal in ensuring projects are delivered with 100% accuracy and that clients understand how to use the products when they are delivered.
We are looking for an organised and diligent all rounder who is enthusiastic to learn and build a role in Project Management. You will have some experience with various CMS systems, email marketing system, HTML, CSS and Adobe suite, and a natural interest in digital media and marketing with aspirations of becoming a project manager or account manager within a digital agency.
Digital delivery tasks:
- Checking and testing websites prior to delivery and working with our testing partners to create test reports.
- Uploading content via CMS.
- Writing CMS and web guide manuals.
- Training and assisting clients.
- Image sourcing.
- Data cleansing and management.
- Processing images and graphics.
- Light design work.
- Linking Google analytics, Mailchimp and other third party services to websites.
- Assisting Project Managers with research and planning.
- Collating reports.
- Proof reading.
- Time tracking and project management processes.
- Customer feedback and QA follow up questions.
- Assisting account managers.
- Overthrow portfolio updates.
- Helping around the office with any ad-hoc tasks.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 9, 2017