Our client is based in the heart of Mayfair, London. Due to their sudden growth and office relocation they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist their account Managers to look after their growing client base.
They are looking for a talented and highly motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist them to create and maintain a strong online presence for their clients. Your role is to work with the team to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote their clients brand. Ultimately, working with the account manager you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
There are a number of tasks and responsibilities, these Include:
- Work with colleagues to help plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across social media channels on a daily basis.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure that social media channels are relevant and that is in synergy with the clients’ tone of voice and brand.
- Deliver monthly reporting for clients to show growth and progress on their campaigns
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new services
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from online enquiries
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Assist Account Managers as and when required with events for social media coverage.
- Knowledge in multiple social media platforms
- Some knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google
- Analytics is preferable
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- GCSEs (x5) including Maths and English
- Competent with MS office
- Team player, with active participation in the team
- Creative thinker and good written English
Our client develops business strategies, developing brand awareness and provide marketing, advertising, PR, events, consulting and digital channel plans.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
Andrew Hunter January 14, 2019