Website Hunter Consultancy
Our Client offers a fresh, unique and different approach to digital marketing and social media. They are a social media consultancy that helps businesses to encourage and grow their social media platforms.
They are looking for looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team and assist with social media campaigns and managing client accounts.
About the Role
Duties will include:
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Writing descriptions for all new properties and updating current descriptions
- Advertising all available properties online on a daily basis
- Generating applicants for the lettings team Website content management
- Implementation of social media plan (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Assisting in event management
- Collating and updating market research
- Run marketing campaigns and projects
- Organising photo shoots
- Video Editing
- Creativity is key and the company is looking for someone who can come up with exciting, fresh ideas for many different industry projects.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Must have an understanding of PPC and SEO, and how this can benefit an business to generate further business.
- Must have a genuine interest in social media and experience working on the following programmes
- Experience with the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Facebook (Business manager), Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
Andrew Hunter August 31, 2018