Available on request
Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you ambitious, analytical and looking for a career in Digital Marketing?
Do you want to join an award winning digital marketing agency that is looking to expand?
This role could be exactly what you are looking for. Our client is a London based award winning Digital Marketing Agency, across their three London offices they have teams of IT experts, marketing specialists and business analysts who work with clients in the UK, US, Australia, the Middle East and South Asia. Due to an increasing workload they would like to add a Digital Marketing Assistant to their team.
This could be the perfect opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals and to learn from some marketing guru’s who only want you to succeed in your role. From their office located near to Ealing, you will join a friendly team of four digital marketers and will work closely with the Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Our client is a London based multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency, across their three London offices they have teams of IT experts, marketing specialists and business analysts who work with clients in the UK, US, Australia, the Middle East and South Asia.
The Digital Marketing Assistant role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with your team to implement the clients marketing strategy
- Creating and executing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Liaising with clients to make sure that the messaging reflects their requirements
- Provide regular analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent level qualification (preferably a Technology, English, Business or Marketing Degree)
- Have a fanatical interest in marketing with a desire to spend your career in this industry
- Be an excellent communicator and a strong team player
- Pay extreme attention to detail with an analytical outlook
- Bring a can-do, proactive and creative attitude
- Have a love for technology and social media
- Good IT skills (PC’s, Mac’s, MS Office, MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Google Digital Marketing Certifications (e.g. Adwords, PPC, etc.)
This is your opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing Assistant with a multi award winning digital marketing agency. You will be joining a young and energetic team with ambitions to improve grow further. The company provides a variety of digital marketing services, these include: User Experience Design (UX), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, Online Stores, Design & Branding, Media Planning & Buying and Digital Advertising. With clients in North America, Europe, MENA and South Ease Asia you will work on a number of projects enabling you to gain some fantastic experience while honing your skills.
Andrew Hunter November 7, 2017