Our client is based in the heart of Mayfair, London. Due to their sudden growth and office relocation they are looking to recruit a Email Marketing Apprentice to assist their account Managers to look after their growing client base.
They are looking for a talented and highly motivated Email Marketing Apprentice who will be working with the account manager for the creation and scheduling of regular email marketing campaigns for our clients. Working closely with the content and design teams you will collect all the relevant assets to create, build and test emails before scheduling.
There are a number of tasks and responsibilities, these Include:
- Maintaining the email contact database by ensuring it’s clean and up-to-date
- Regularly import new subscriber lists from various sources according to best practice
- Using analytical tools to evaluate email performance and provide actionable insights to the wider team
- Assist in the creating of live and dynamic content for personalised email experiences
- Contributing to the development of email marketing plans and strategies
- Working closely with the copy and design teams to assure content is delivered on time and amendments are made to optimise campaign performance where applicable
- Carry out client competitor analysis
- Researching email best practices to share with the team
- Working with the Junior Digital Marketing Assistant to ensure synergy between emails and social media posts
- Assist Account Managers as and when required with events for clients
- Answering calls and assisting marketing team with admin tasks
- Knowledge of email marketing practices.
- Experienced with Email broadcasting tools and CRM systems
- An interest of Data Analytics would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- GCSEs (x5) including Maths and English
- Competent with MS office
- Team player, with active participation in the team
- Creative thinker and good written English
Our client develops business strategies, developing brand awareness and provide marketing, advertising, PR, events, consulting and digital channel plans.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
Andrew Hunter January 14, 2019