Available on request
Our client is a well backed early stage company based in London Docklands, and has recently acquired its first clients in the UK and Spain. They are looking for an Entrepreneurial Pen Tester to Work with them as they grow. This is an attractive part-time opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude wanting to join and grow their career with a young company.
The successful Entrepreneurial Pen Tester will be equally happy in customer-facing roles and working on delivery, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and will spend some time on business development. Given the sensitive nature of this work candidates should be of the highest integrity and SC clearance would be a distinct advantage.
As an Entrepreneurial Pen Tester you will have the following skills and experience:
- Crest / OSCP/ Check / CEH qualifications
- Comfortable in a client-facing role with pre-sales experience
- Comfortable facilitating client workshops
- At least 3 years’ experience of:
- network and application security penetration testing
- application & amp; network security vulnerability scanning
- application security code review
- Documentation and remediation experience
- Experience of using a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain results of security assessments to non-technical clients
- Desirable skills and experience
- IT infrastructure and virtualization experience
- Experience in scoping and estimating projects
- SC clearance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pen Tester who is looking for more from their career. Our client works on the basis of trust, integrity and commitment; we expect people to adopt our values of sharing knowledge and working as a team.
If you are interested in this Entrepreneurial Pen Tester role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 078 7318.
Andrew Hunter March 3, 2017