Available on request
Are you a creative looking to gain experience in your first role?
Want to showcase your current skills and develop them further?
We have the perfect opportunity for you near Watford, Hertfordshire. In this role as a Graphic Design Apprentice you will be able to work on a variety of projects, while gaining the necessary skills for your career as a Graphic Designer.
Our client is a growing company with an excellent reputation who sell high quality CCTV systems across the UK. You will join a vibrant and talented team that will give you all the support you need to be a success in your role. They are looking for a candidate who will stay in the long term and once you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship you will then have the option to continue in your role.
About the Role
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Create a body of Work to the design “brief” to deliver the clients requirements and needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (e.g. CS)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Produce Wireframes and draft design concepts for the client’s to review
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Produce final design output in Ai and/or PSD for the development team
- Work as part of a team of the team to update/modify websites and Web Application UI on an on-going basis
- Graphic designing experience
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Graphic design skills with a fledgling portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- A good understanding of industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- An understanding of design aspects Professionalism regarding time and deadlines Understanding of UI Responsiveness issues
Our client specialises in manufacturing & distributing CCTV Equipment. This includes Analogue, HD-SDI and IP Camera’s and DVR’s. All Featuring Patent Pending Specifications. Their equipment is supplied to Installers, Resellers and also the end users. They are known for their impeccable product quality, solid warranty and commercial grade reliability. We are also a channel distribution partner for Samsung-Techwin in the UK, supplying a wide range of equipment including Analogue and IP.
Andrew Hunter June 28, 2017